Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Why I Joined Zrii. I Simply Stumbled Upon It.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Shane Lee. I'm the creator behind ZMentoring.com and a proud Zrii Independent Executive with my wife Angie.

I was researching my links from another network marketing company I am involved with and I ran across someone talking about Zrii. Already doing great in the other business I am in, I wasn't really interested in joining another opportunity, but something intrigued me about Zrii. I was gravitated to learn more about it. I watched some videos, dug around on the Internet, and really learned (over the course of a couple hours) that I had stumbled upon something special.

Since I was already heavily involved in another mlm type company related to the mortgage business and was growing my organization just fine, I was reluctant to join, but I knew I had to get involved with Zrii. Being the type of person I am, I just signed up and figured I'd work out how to make the time to build my Zrii business when I could. Plus, call it crazy, but I believe everything happens for a reason. I believe I stumbled upon Zrii that day for a reason. Likely the same reason you're here right now.

Now, the way that I found success with other opportunities was by creating systems, planning, then teaching other people how to duplicate the systems I use and training them how to be successful. So, I took a couple weeks, set out on a long journey to create ZMentoring.com mentoring system. I built relationships with other top Zrii Independent Executives who are successful, self made millionaires, business minded, abundant thinking, and just plain good people - to put together a mega Zrii training package.

I joined Zrii because I saw an incredible opportunity, but I saw the finished picture. I saw two years from now, when Zrii is the biggest nutritional drink in the world. I saw the opportunity to earn 7 figures a month. Yeah, I said 7 figures a month. So, whether you join our team or not, learn more about Zrii, soak up the information, and join. If you want the free training, support, duplicated systems, step by step path to success, and training from me and several other top millionaire Zrii IE's - join our Zrii team.

No comments: