Thursday, August 21, 2008

Looking For Zrii Reviews? Let Me Tell You About My Zrii Experience.

You've probably heard about Zrii and now you're looking around the Internet for Zrii reviews. Although I am a team leader and proud Independent Executive with Zrii, I still wanted to give my honest review.

First of all, I've seen some Zrii reviews recently from some people out there who say they tried and sample. What most of them are calling a "sample" was a 3 ounce fridge pack bottle that other Zrii folks give away for people to try. And, that's fine if you just want to try it. Now, I already mentioned this before in my blog, so I won't harp on it too much. But you have to know - you ARE NOT going to see any results or health benefits just trying 3 ounces. I'm sure most of us are smart enough to realize that and it should go without saying.

When I first started taking Zrii, I wasn't expecting to see anything magical. I was very realistic in my expectations. I started taking 2 ounces first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I didn't notice anything different right away. But, at the end of the first week I noticed I had more energy. Also, I use to drink two cups of coffee every morning. After a week, I wasn't craving that second cup. It inspired me to cut my coffee intake to a cup every other day. Before, I wasn't able to do that due to headaches I would get in the afternoon if I didn't drink coffee. Surprisingly, I didn't get those headaches after a day of no coffee.

We eat pretty healthy at my house, but we do get fast food sometimes since we have two girls and there's always something going on. Since being on Zrii, I'm inspired to live a little healthier and just keep driving. Give Zrii a shot. Don't listen to other Zrii reviews. You don't even have to take my word for it. Just try it for yourself and you be the judge.

That's my Zrii review. I am working on getting some Zrii reviews from some of my team members so I can post them on our blog as well. So, check back soon.

No comments: